Thursday, April 24, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to the my blog!

I'll be using this blog to update you on the South Asian Adventure while preping for the trip as well as on the field, (hopefully). Feel free to leave comments and such.

Here's some info/legistics to get us started:

  • as of today, i still have $3,900 to raise with no support letters out.
  • insurance has been purchased.
  • hopefully, i'll purchase my plane tickets some time this weekend.
  • i'm still in the process of applying for a visa
Here are some prayer requests:
  • heart prep for Sarah (my teammate) and I.
  • unity for Sarah and I on the field.
  • that the Father would continue to melt the hearts of the South Asian people
  • that the legistics, (visa, money), would continue to be worked out
Thank you for your support! Update you soon!